JUNHONG ELECTRONIC & TECHNOLOGY (DONGGUAN)CO., LTD.
Model No.: EJH-28
Certification: CE, ISO
Alarm Form: Automatically Excluded
Packaging: Plywood carton
Productivity: 100 set/month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 100 set/month
Certificate: CE, ISO 9001
Conveyor Type Metal Detectors for Food Industry
The EJH-28 Industry Metal Detector is a uniquely engineered Metal Detector. The frame of conveyor Food Industry Metal Detector is completely made of stainlesssteel. Our tight integration between developmentand customer service ensure you will get the highest quality product, and themost relevant service.
EJH Series Industry Metal Detectors are customer manufactured to suit any application. The manufacturer uses high sensitivity DSP technology and has highly stable coil. This ensures the detection of the smallest ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel. Compared to other brand, Food Industry Metal Detectors function is morecomplete, the capability is more stable and dependable. It accords with thedemand of certification-HACCP, QS, ISO9001, FDA.
1. LCD display, multi-language OSD menu
2. DSP digital signal processing technology,
3. Can program and store up to 20 kinds of different products.
4. Dual- channel and dual-frequency detecting to detect Fe and non-ferrousmetals like stainless steel respectively.
5. With high stability: no alarm even being hammered.
6. The Food industry conveys belt confirms to FDA standard and can be usedto convey unpacked food directly.
7. Can be integrated into production line or automatic equipment.
8. Way of alarming: sound and light alarm, stop running automatically.
Detection style: digital intelligent
Language: English, Spanish, French
Motor power: 200w/400w
The main material: SUS 304
Speed of transmission: 18-40 meter/minute
Alarm: Audible and visual with automatic stop can install with theauto-rejection equipment according customer`s requirement.
Power: AC110V/220V/380V 50/60Hz.
Table of Sensitivity
Remark: the above data is empty machine sensitivity. The real sensitivitywill be lower on condition of different products being tested.